Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time Travel

I'm trying to figure out how to represent the photos I took during the last 2 months while getting back into the swing of my photostream here in May. I could just drop all the old photos...but I really like some of them. And, here it is late fall which means that it is DARK when I get home from work and new photos are few and far between. PLUS, I thought I had a great idea for the month of May - using only self portraits since this is my birthday month. So, I'm thinking now that days will come and go in no real chronological order. And, I am not holding myself to photo-a-day necessarily for my May portrait project. Please, put your seats and tray tables in the upright and locked position. It may be a very bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Back where it all began...and nothing is the same.

Blog Archive

Followers

Guests